1. Eligibility: Entrants must be 21 years of age or older and must be a legal resident of the Michigan and/or Ohio. Employees of the Detroit Marriott Livonia and Phoenix Theatres, parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employee, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
2. Timing: Sweepstakes begins at 7:00 p.m. E.T. on Thursday March 16, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. E.T. on Thursday March 23, 2017.
3. How to Enter: Visit one (1) of our three (3) Phoenix Theatres locations (locations include: The Mall of Monroe - Monroe, MI; Laurel Park Place – Livonia, MI; State-Wayne – Wayne, MI) and take a picture of Yourself and your inside the lobby. Post the picture to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and include "@PhoenixTheatres #FairyTaleEnding".
4. Drawing: This Sweepstakes will have one (1) drawing for a total of three (3) grand prize winners. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. For each prize, a potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all entries received on or before the entry deadline. The drawing will be held on the Friday, March 24, 2017 by Cinemarketing, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified on Facebook on the next business day, Monday, March 27, 2017. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place at random from all entries received.
5. Prizes: Three (3) Grand Prize Winners will be awarded:
- Complimentary Weekend Night stay at the Marriott Detroit Livonia
- $100 Gift Card to Sweet Lorraine’s Restaurant
- 4 Complimentary Movie Passes to Phoenix Theatres
- All-you-can eat Breakfast Buffet at Sweet Lorraine’s
- Total Value: $302.00
Total Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes: $906.00. Phoenix Theatres are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Phoenix Theatres in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Phoenix Theatres will provide a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
6. Other Terms and Conditions: Potential winners and any guests who will share in the prize will each be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, within seven (7) days of notification, failing which the potential winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person at random from all entries received. If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner's place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Phoenix Theatres and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT PHOENIX THEATRES, THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSOR'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
7. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Phoenix Theatres and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Phoenix Theatres with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Phoenix Theatres reserves the right in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Phoenix Theatres are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Phoenix Theatres on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Phoenix Theatres are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PHOENIX THEATRES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Winners: Winners will be notified by the Facebook account they used at time of contest drawing (detailed above) and special pick up instruction will follow.
10. Prize Restrictions: Winners of the Sweepstakes must present 'Photo ID' when picking up there prize.
- Hotel Restrictions: 1) Guests must be 21 years of age or older. 2) Number of guests in room cannot exceed guestroom capacity. 3) Lost or stolen certificates will not be replaced. 4) Certificates have no cash value; Director of Sales has the right to refuse redemption if tampered or misused.
- Sweet Lorraine’s Restrictions: 1) Certificates are specific to Sweet Lorraine’s located in the Detroit Marriott Livonia. 2) Certificates have no cash value and can only be utilized to purchase food/beverages while dining in Sweet Lorraine’s located in the Detroit Marriott Livonia. 3) Must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol.
- Movie Ticket Restrictions: 1) Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. 2) VIP Tickets has no cash value manager holds the rights to refuse redemption. 3) Tampering or misuse of tickets will result in forfeiture of right to redeem future tickets.
- Total Value: $276.00
11. Phoenix Theatres: The Phoenix Theatres of this Sweepstakes is Insight Management Consulting, LLC.