1. Eligibility: Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia. Employees of Phoenix Theatres, parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employee, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
2. Timing: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. E.T. on Thursday March 24, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. E.T. on Sunday January 1, 2017.
3. How to Enter: Visit http://www.phoenixmovies.net/encore and complete required entry information located in the “New Contestant” section. Individuals may enter this Sweepstakes by filling out the online form only once and may re-enter by login in “Returning Contestant” section. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address per day. Contest sweepstakes entry date limit resets at 03:00:00 a.m. E.T.
4. Drawing: This Sweepstakes will have one (1) drawing per month for a total of nine (9) drawings for the duration of the Sweepstakes. Each drawing will have one (1) grand prize winner, one (1) second place winner and one (1) third place winner. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. For each prize, a potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all entries received on or before the entry deadline. Each drawing will be held on the first of each month with the first drawing on Sunday, May 1, 2016, by Cinemarketing, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail on the next business day. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place at random from all entries received.
5. Prizes: The following prizes will be awarded:
- nine (9) Grand Prize: 52 VIP Movie Passes (approximate value $455)
- nine (9) Second Place: 20 VIP Movie Passes (approximate value $175)
- nine (9) Third Place: 10 VIP Movie Passes (approximate value $88)
Total Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes: $6460.00. Phoenix Theatres are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Phoenix Theatres in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Phoenix Theatres will provide a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
6. Other Terms and Conditions: Potential winners and any guests who will share in the prize will each be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, within seven (7) days of notification, failing which the potential winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person at random from all entries received. If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner's place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Phoenix Theatres and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT PHOENIX THEATRES, THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSOR'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
7. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Phoenix Theatres and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Phoenix Theatres with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Phoenix Theatres reserves the right in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Phoenix Theatres are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Phoenix Theatres on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Phoenix Theatres are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PHOENIX THEATRES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Winners: Winners will be notified by the email address submitted at time of contest drawing (detailed above) and special pick up instruction will follow in said email.
10. Prize Restrictions: Winners of the VIP Tickets must present 'Photo ID' when redeeming VIP Ticket and must match the name on the ticket. Other restrictions include: 1) Limit of one ticket redeemed per day. 2) Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. 3) VIP Tickets has no cash value manager holds the rights to refuse redemption. 4) Tampering or misuse of tickets will result in forfeiture of right to redeem future tickets.
11. Phoenix Theatres: The Phoenix Theatres of this Sweepstakes is Phoenix Theatres Monroe, LLC.